Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Box Just Got Much, MUCH Bigger

This incredibly insightful video of the struggle people with Autism have with the rest of us neuro-typical "communicators", is so ingeniously documented by A.M. Baggs.  This firsthand account of how we are mishandling this ever growing population is startling.   Ms. Baggs dedicates this work to many people, but what struck me most was the dedication to: "all other people who strongly view our interactions as purposeless. “ It is stunning revelation for me to realize that the box I thought I was thinking outside of was in fact truly confining. 
 It is imperative that when you watch this clip, that you stick with it to the end. Even I thought after a minute or two, I had seen enough, but wait, you must wait for it.


Kudos Ms. Baggs, Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment