Monday, February 7, 2011

Sight word: Girl

A friend of mine, who works in surgery at the local children's hospital, said he has an issue with my "science" behind the Duffy Theory of the rising numbers in Autism. The science??? I pointed him to Paragraph Three where I state: I have NO scientific proof to support this; (just like that other popular doctor).  It was just an idea. An observation.

Jeepers!

But weren't all great things born from just an idea?  I stand behind my unscientific theory. I am going to keep talking about it until someone decides to run some statistics on it. Think about it. The Intelligence Gene. I'll even go as far to say it might even matter the particular kind of intelligence in which the parents excel may play a significant role in this.

Well, on to the real message today. This is a cut, paste and match review page for the word "girl."  It assumes that you have the Reading Rocks program already and your children have mastered the previous 23 words in the program. Tomorrow, I will post pages of the first word in Set Two! Dinosaur!!! You know those boys are going to just love it!  So please stop back and print out your pages.
Additionally, we are running a Sale for the rest of February. www.ReadingReallyRocks.com. Look for Sweetheart Specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment