Monday, January 3, 2011

Final Winners

Wasn’t it glorious! The spectacular celebrating that Christmas and the New Year bring was exhilaratingly exhausting. Our house was constantly filled with friends, laughter and chocolate! You can see how posting took a back seat to the merriment, in some ways I feel I should apologize, however with the lure of chocolate; certainly you can see how I strayed.  None the less, I did read my emails and pleads for curriculum.  For the third week of our Give-A-Way I would like to award Richard at Rio Vista Elementary a bundle of workbooks for his classroom.  If you prefer a game Richard, just let me know. The last week of our give-a-way we have chosen Elizabeth Sabedra, at Greenfield Elementary for her choice of either a bundle of workbooks or a set of magnetic literacy games.
All winners from our Christmas Give-A-Way need to send an email and confirm their shipping address. Blog@ReadingReallyRocks.com.
Also, our Bundle-Up sale does continue through the end of the week; please have your principals keep us in mind.  Ten years in the business and only one single return! http://www.readingreallyrocks.com/

Look for us in 2011 to post new pages to your Set One Reading Rocks kit and preview pages to Set Two!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment