Friday, October 29, 2010

Gorillas, Monkeys & Zachary

In honor of Gorillas, Monkeys and Zachary, I have two printable Make-N-Take books for you and your kids. After they are colored, staple them inside a strip of colorful construction paper with the Letter Mm or Gg on the cover. The children seem to truly enjoy “reading” them over and over again.

If there is interest, I will post instructions and templates to those adorable mouse ears that I mentioned in my first post. 

As blogging is a new frontier for me, if you have any suggestions or corrections you can email them to me directly at Blog@ReadingReallyRocks.com. Yes, I will definitely respond.

In the first 24 hours of my post, hundreds of people came to view it. To thank you for your support, and to hopefully have you keep returning,  next week I plan on having some Freebies from Reading Rocks.







No comments:

Post a Comment